Uganda and South Sudan
Uganda mostly exports fresh food, including fruits, vegetables and eggs to South Sudan.
Uganda has given the accommodation for the largest number of South Sudanese refugees. The nation extended support by giving them education and protection from the onset of Anyanya One to the SPLA/M liberation struggle.
Many businessmen from Uganda have business outlets in South Sudan.
- July 29, 2013: Ugandan journalists filming Juba detained
- October 12, 2012: Minister Marial attends 50 years of Ugandan independence celebrations
- October 8, 2012: President Kiir in Kampala to participate in Uganda at 50 celebrations
- July 9, 2012: South Sudan celebrates its first independence day
- June 2012: Uganda and South Sudan come together to strength border security cooperation